Some of the recent games I’ve enjoyed (or not)
- 3 stars. A fine entry in the hack-and-slash field, though it felt a bit repetitive by the end.
- 5 stars. So glad I finally got to play this game. Great story, superb action, and so well-paced.
- 5 stars. So glad I finally got around to playing this. It was worth every minute of the countless hours played.
- 5 stars. I wasn't sure what to make of it from the trailers, but this was one of my favorite 3D Mario games yet.
- 3 stars. This funny, irreverent RPG-like golf game with SNES-style graphics was a lot of fun.
- 5 stars. I love everything about this beautifully rich, meditative game about farming and small towns.
- 5 stars. I regret that my rating system has but 5 stars to give for a game this amazing.
- 5 stars. One of the most beautifully rendered games I've played and a satisfying story to boot.
- 4 stars. A super fun indie game with a great story, amazing music, and great play style.
- 3 stars. A ton of fun playing with my favorite characters from Disney, Star Wars, and Marvel; just a little glitchy
- 4 stars. This beautiful Metroid-vania style sidescroller where you play a superhuman luchador was hilarious, fun, and challenging
- 5 stars. Every bit as fun and rich as I thought it would be.
- 3 stars. Got this as a gift, but I couldn’t stop playing it myself
- 5 stars. Haunting story, meditative soundtrack, beautiful art. Pretty much perfect.